2011 m. gruodžio 5 d., pirmadienis

Duos

Special duos. They are freak. Don't you think so? They are really unique and not banal!

1. Hmm... Maybe you like some different clothes and other fashion things? You could have your own, original style. Their clothes are very colourful, vivid and expressive. That clothes can say that you are a brave and creative person. It looks so unusually! Maybe it looks too flashily, but I like that retro, classic and other styles at the same wearing time. :)

2. A bit vulgar, but ideological style. I like their wigs, a dress with flowers and every colours. I would wear this for a disco party. :)

3. Okey. What is it freak in this photo? White, wide trousers with heels! I thought that it is unfashionable yet. But I love all clothes of another woman. I love her inspiring style. She reminds me my sister. So cute!

R



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą